Thursday, October 31, 2019 / by Rick Raanes
Happy Halloween! ??
It’s that time of year–when suburbanites trot out their decorations and fill front yards with Halloween decorations, all trying to win the neighborhood contests. While for some this means tacky inflatables or rudimentary jack-o-lanterns, for others its a chance to go all out on a design that will have cars lines up around the block to gawk, awe, and wonder where do you think they keep this stuff the other 11 months of the year? Here are some of our favorites we’ve seen.
1. This house ain’t ‘fraid of no ghosts.
2. This is an artist to keep your eye on.
3. This may affect their renter’s agreement.
4. Open wide!
5. This house always welcomes visitors.
6. But seriously, where do you keep these the rest of the year!?
7. Honey, where’s the dog?
8. Now if only they could see the faces of people walking by. ...
Monday, April 22, 2019 / by Rick Raanes
Your dream home could be just a click away!
Take a look at some of our newest RockStar listings to see which one is your favorite!
6814 Durango Drive
Top 3 features
1. Peaceful, wooded neighborhood
2. HUGE living room area with an open floor plan
3. All tile throughout the home which makes cleaning a breeze
Get more info: Durango Drive
7507 Windsor Park Court
Top 3 features
1. Cul-de-sac lot with no back neighbors
2. Soaring high, 18ft. ceilings
3. Upgrades galore including 42 inch cabinets, exquisite backsplash, and marble countetops in the master suite
Get more info: Windsor Park
28314 Madelin Manor
Top 3 features
1. Located in Spring Trails which was named "Community of the Year" and has awesome amenities including a pool, jogging trails, playground, nature center, ponds, basketball courts, etc.
2. Upstairs flex room that can serve as a 4th bedroom, 2nd office, or gameroom
3. Open floor plan with gorgeous flooring
Get more info: Ma ...
Monday, March 18, 2019 / by Rick Raanes
When home buyers are searching online, photos are going to be the first impression they have of your home. That's why we hire a professional real estate photographer to take high quality images and capture just the right angles to make your home look amazing! This is a free service that we provide to all of our listings as we believe in the power of great photos.
Why you ask? Well when the typical buyer looks at an online listing, the first thing they do is look at the photos! High Quality Listing Photos Matter when it comes to getting more interest in your home and they can help sell your home faster and for more value!
Thursday, March 7, 2019 / by Rick Raanes
Whether you are planning to put down a full 20 percent or pulling together the cash for a 3.5 percent down payment for an FHA loan, your down payment might be the biggest single cash expenditure you ever make. Some scrimp and save for years, while others can ready the cash with less difficulty, but no buyer in the history of home buying has ever said they have too much down payment money.
Here's an insider secret: many buyers have a treasure trove of down payment resources at their disposal, hidden in plain sight. Here's a map to this hidden treasure – a handful of frequently-overlooked sources of down payment funds.
1. Your budget's biggest line items.
Home buying is one of those push-meet-shove-type situations. If you're serious about coming up with your down payment funds, sit down and backtrack over your monthly budget or your last month's checking account statements. Isolate your top 10 budgetary line items and do an internal gut check on whether there is anythi ...
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 / by Rick Raanes
A few reasons to hire the Texas RockStar Group!
Team of agents
When you hire the RockStar Group to buy or sell your home, you receive all of the benefits of hiring a solo agent, such a as one-on-one relationship and direct communication, while benefiting from the multitude of reasons where a team can be beneficial. Teams allow larger showing availability, a HUGE buyer and seller database, and tasks that can be delegated to professionals, leaving the agents to have more time with you! For example our team has a Marketing Director and Transaction Coordinator who work full time to ensure you are receiving the proper care.
Our Team Leader, Rick Raanes, has been an agent since 2004 and has subsequently helped buy and sell over 500 homes in the Greater Houston area. All of the agents on the RockStar Group are highly qualified and participate in weekly coaching calls and trainings to ensure that they are using the latest and greatest information and ...